Catalog Search Results
6) Girl, wash your face: stop believing the lies about who you are so you can become who you were meant to be
Does the uncertainty and chaos of life keep you up at night? Is irrational anxiety your constant companion? Let God help you win the war on worry and receive the lasting peace of Christ.
We all experience anxiety, but we don't have to let worry and fear control our lives. Anxious for Nothing, from New York Times bestselling author, Max Lucado, provides a roadmap for coping with and healing from anxiety. Complete with Lucado's...
12) I Guess I Haven't Learned That Yet: Discovering New Ways of Living When the Old Ways Stop Working
When everything we've been clinging to falls apart, how do we know what to keep and what to let go of? I Guess I Haven't Learned That Yet, now a New York Times bestseller, is a clear-eyed look at where we go from here—and how we can transform our lives along the way.
Just after her fortieth birthday, author Shauna Niequist found herself in a season of chaos, change, and loss unlike anything she'd ever...
The world has never been more distracting—joy has never been more possible.
You live with a massive amount of distraction:
Not to mention the nagging questions of your heart:
14) I'll Start Again Monday: Break the Cycle of Unhealthy Eating Habits With Lasting Spiritual Satisfaction
*I'll Start Again Monday is a newly revised and condensed version of Lysa's bestseller Made to Crave.*
Have healthy eating plans left you feeling defeated? Based on her bestseller Made to Crave, Lysa TerKeurst offers a new perspective to all those stuck in the cycle of losing weight and then gaining it back, equipping you with the deeper spiritual and emotional motivation you need...
15) Cleaning up your mental mess: 5 simple, scientifically proven steps to reduce anxiety, stress, and toxic thinking
16) It's not supposed to be this way: finding unexpected strength when disappointments leave you shattered
Are you facing repeated roadblocks or feeling life shift in ways you never expected? Bestselling author Ann Voskamp offers the hope-giving message that God always makes a path through the impossible—no matter the obstacle. Encounter the WayMaker in surprising places and watch him pen poetry out of pain.
It's true: heartache, grief, suffering, and obstacles—they all come in waves. There is no controlling life's...
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Try our Materials Request Service. Submit Request